The Wellness in Tough Times Chat Café features an anonymous group of phone conversations that offer a safe time to share what’s on your mind and connect with other Nebraskans who are facing similar challenges. Therapists from the University of Nebraska–Lincoln’s Department of Child, Youth and Family Studies will be on the line to help callers work through issues connected to natural disaster recovery and gain skills to improve lives. You may ask questions or just listen. Everyone is welcome!
Mark your calendars to join our Wellness in Tough Times Chat Café for the following discussion topics: Follow the prompts and enter Meeting ID 979 232 622 59#.
- Finances: A Balancing Act Nov. 05 | 12 – 1 p.m. CST
- Successfully Resolving Conflict Nov. 12 | 12 – 1 p.m. CST
- Raising Healthy Children Nov. 19 | 12 – 1 p.m. CST
- Strengthening Your Couple Relationship Dec. 03 | 12 – 1 p.m. CST
- The Scope of Grandparenting Today Dec. 10 | 12 – 1 p.m. CST
For more information on the Wellness in Tough Times Team and resources similar to these programs, go to Nebraska Extension’s, ruralwellness.unl.edu.